المدرب: أ. عماد هزيم
The main aim of any form of sales training course is to increase sales. This Selling Skills training course is designed to equip the sales person with the definite skills necessary to sell successfully. The training course concentrates on what a salesperson should be doing and exactly how they should do it. This training course gives a step-by-step guide on everything from work planning to know exactly what to say when meeting customers.
At the end of this three-day training course participants will be enthusiastic and, more importantly, they will have developed a plan for managing their effort and have a planned sales presentation appropriate to their own particular business.
- Understand how helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services and develop a plan for increasing product knowledge.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services.
- Recognize the importance of effective communication in the sales process
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify those objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Be prepared to present options and be willing to negotiate.
- Essential Selling Skills
- What is selling?
- Features and Benefits
- Setting Goals
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Types of Selling (Cross Selling)
- Ten Major Mistakes
- Finding New Clients
- Selling Price
- Your Competition
- Critical Communication Skills
- Customer Service Complaints
- Overcoming Objections
- How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- Buying Signals
- Closing the Sale
Direct Sales, Sales Supervisors, Indoor Sales, Customer Service Staff, Call Center
عدد الساعات : 15 ساعة تدريبية .
تاريخ الانعقاد :من الاحد الى الخميس 27/06 - 01/07/2021
وقت الانعقاد : 17:30 – 20:30 من الساعة الخامسة والنصف مساء وحتى الساعة الثامنة والنصف مساء
مكان الانعقاد : عبر تقنية زووم
الرسوم: (100$) للمشارك الواحد