المدرب: أ. إلين ريماوي
Course Description: This course is designed to develop the skills in English language. The outline below is developed in a functional style in order to enrich trainees’ English abilities in reading, listening, speaking & writing. Throughout this training, trainees will develop their four skills simultaneously. This course provides learners with a wide range of vocabulary, grammar, listening material, reading texts, learning activities and writing tasks.
In order to meet the communicative goals, the focus of this course will be on how to do things in language, rather than on abstract knowledge of the language itself. For example, the learners are expected to understand daily work terminologies such as terms related to banking and finance, different types of accounts and common transactions, and necessary expressions related to customers service at a bank.
- Communication & idiomatic language:
- Engage in conversations on common situations such as: banks, work place, airport, travel agency, restaurant, car rental, business meeting, formal phone calls, and healthy life style.
- Casual conversations at social gatherings.
- Form al vs. informal language.
- Idiomatic expressions.
- Express point of views and opinions.
- Enhance vocabulary content.
- Improve auditory proficiency.
- Improve awareness of collocations, idiomatic and informal language.
- Initiate and maintain continuous speech with others.
- Activate gained knowledge in daily life situations (at work, home, with friends……etc.).
- Reading comprehension &skills: A variety of reading hand-outs and assignments will be worked on throughout the training.
- What is a passive income?
- Part Time Jobs for Teenagers and Young Adults
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Six Most Popular Currencies for Trading
- A Letter of Complaint
- Money Idioms
- How to Create a Positive Work Environment
- Managing Your Time
- Managing Your Money
- Stress Management
- Ways to Keep Phone Calls Short
- Vacancy Announcement
- What do the stars eat?
- Applying for a job
- Reading Ads (Choose Your Activity)
- Build up vocabulary: synonyms, antonyms, word families.
- Improve overall reading ability by using context clues (synonyms and antonyms, comparisons and contrasts, definition or description, association, series, tone and setting, cause and effect)
- Awareness raising about different reading styles (skimming, scanning, extensive, intensive)
- Recognize instances of linking, reduction and blending.
- Improve accuracy through paying attention to the use of correct grammar.
- Intensive grammar review:
- Basic verb tenses (positive, negative, interrogative, usage)
- Commonly used function words and phrases (articles, prepositions, demonstratives………………….)
- Common usage of modals (focusing on formal usage of modals)
- Refresh background grammar knowledge and put it in use.
- Train target group to acquire rather than learn English grammar.
- Help trainees to develop a sensitive ear capable of catching grammatical errors.
- Develop the ability to self-correct and take the responsibility of self-improvement.
- Listening skills
- This component of the training program will include a variety of material such as:
- Short reports, interviews, short dialogues, songs, newscasts, TV shows and lectures.
- Raise awareness about learning by your “ear” not by your “eye”
- Develop listening skills
- Teach trainees (how to learn like a child, pick up the language as they go along with their lives.
The employees whom are working with banks and financial institutions
عدد الساعات : 30 ساعة تدريبية .
تاريخ الانعقاد : 16-30/11/2019
وقت الانعقاد : ايام السبت 16+23+30/11/2019 9:00 – 15:00
ايام الاثنين والاربعاء 18+20+25+27/11/2019 14:00 – 17:00
مكان الانعقاد : مقر المعهد المصرفي الفلسطيني – رام الله
الرسوم: (170$) للمشارك الواحد من المؤسسات الاعضاء و(200$) للمشارك من غير الاعضاء
لديها خبرة كبيرة في مجال التدريب والتدريس للغة الانجليزية لعدد مختلف من الفئات وحاصلة على شهادة في الادب الانجليزي والترجمة.