Every organization works to success, to achieve its' goals, to run smoothly and to develop products and services, regardless the mission internal/external development, the mission is mapped to targets which are the core element for organization grow and success. Project management is critical to success for all organizations profitable and non-profitable, it is how to achieve goals in the best practice with best resources management, how to integrate all communications, all staff and all other parts in one cohesive environment. Researches indicates that 74% of all projects hit roadblocks, are over budget or are late, and 28% of these projects fail altogether.
With success project management we can run our projects with minimum cost, with high quality and shortest schedule, in this course we will learn how to balance between these three pillars, how to manage different stakeholders and how to report effectively, we will learn how to manage all parts and knowledge areas of a project.
This is a comprehensive course in project management discipline, attendees will gain advanced skills for project management (theory & practice), and it is a formal PMP training course that enables attendees to sit for the PMP exam.
- Understand project management theory and practice
- Understand and apply the sequential steps of the project management framework; initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the project
- How to Monitor and control projects
- As project manager you will understand project procurement process and different contact forms, you will learn how to define and manage different risk
- Understand different budgeting techniques and cost estimates methods
- How to forecast future cost and control project finance.
- Achieving projects success
- How to match project management to our enterprise
- Prepare for PMP exam
- Tips and Hints to pass the PMP exam with practical questions
- How to develop your study plan
Who should attend?
- Project managers, general Managers, department’s heads, projects team members, staff with goals oriented missions.
- Persons wish to develop their project management skills, and wish to apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management.
- Who plan to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
- Project Management – Introduction
- Organization influence and Project Lifecycle
- Project Management processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Slides presentation
- Cases discussion
- Practical questions
- Group work
- 50 hours
- Mondays &Wednesdays - 22+24+29+31/10/2018 , 05+07+12+14/11/2018 - 14:00 – 17:00
- Saturdays - 20+27/10 + 03+10/11/2018 - 09:00 – 15:30
- Palestinian Banking Institute – Ramallah, Palestine.
- Eng. Ahmad Zayed
- PMP Certified
- Conducted PMP preparation training for different targeted audiences and different institutions.
- Practical project management experience.
- USD 750 for Members per participant.
- USD 850 for Non Members per participant.
- Fees cover training, hospitality, attendance certificates.
- Fees to be paid to the Palestinian Banking Institute Account Number 510/259945/9230 at Arab Bank PLC, Al Manara Branch, Ramallah, Palestine.